Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Long and the Short

After a weekend of painting and some minor repairs our Lynnwood Washington house is finally on the market! It went on the market officially last friday. So far we haven't heard of any interest but we are hopeful it will sell. It is such a cute little house and I loved it. I have such fond memories of the place.  Here is the link to the MLS site if you know anyone looking for a nice house to buy send them our way! :) http://twist1931.view24hours.com/
you can also see the pictures of our beautiful paint job. :)

On another note... Yesterday Bryce gave me a little scare as he hurt his knee pretty bad. He was jumping off the couch into pillows like he often does. This time though he landed and started screaming. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him land sideways... I think he got his foot stuck in a crevice and fell sideways twisting his knee. The whole evening was spent with crying, iceing his knee (boy did he love that!! not so much!) and watching alot of the movie Cars. He wouldn't walk on it or even try to stand. During the night he woke up at 1am  crying that his knee hurt.  That woke Grant up who then decided he would scream until he was fed. This made for a long night! I fed Grant and got him back to sleep but Bryce refused to go to sleep with out Daddy or Mommy with him.....so.. he joined us in our bed. :(

Bryce is such an active sleeper that he was tossing and turning and kicking ....I had a hard time sleeping. About 4:30am I gave up and took Bryce back to his bed...which woke him up. He fussed a bit, asked to go back to mommy's bed and then fell asleep. I returned to bed got an hour of sleep and then Grant woke up to eat again. All in all.. I think I got 3-4 hours sleep. Jim didn't get much more than that. We are all tired and getting back on schedule. Bryce seems to be feeling better. He was crawling around most of the morning and this afternoon started to put a little weight on his foot but is still favoring it alot. The swelling on his knee has gone down and he will allow me to touch and move his leg. All improvements from last night. Yeah!



No comments: