Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bright new week

After two weeks of the boys battling RSV we are doing much better. Both both have recovered nicely and we can take them out again. It was pure torture for me to have to keep us all away from people...2 weeks stuck in the house was awful. However the house has never looked cleaner! :) Grant is 7 months today! I can't believe how time has flown. He is camo-crawling or scooting all over. He loves doing whatever Bryce is doing. In some instances he reminds me of Bryce at 7 months and then other times they SO different. He is now 19lbs 1 oz and 26 in long. He loves to eat, however has started refusing the bottle. This time around I'm not too concerned as I am home with him most of the time. Here are a few pictures of some of Grant's firsts: First movie date with girlfriend Boston; First time playing at the park with big brother (he loved climbing around on the slide thing)and First time getting a ride on the bike with Bryce(Bryce loved giving him a ride)


No comments: