We arrived in Boise Idaho about 9:30 pm last Saturday. Things went fairly smoothly with loading all our stuff and the journey over. There was only two glitches I can think of. The day we were going to pull out we had to jump start my Dad's truck (he left the trailer lights on all night..oops!) and then we think we left the hardware to the crib back in the barn in Washington.
As far as being in Idaho it is going well. We are living with my parents for the time being. This way we are not rushed into finding a place and can sit back and relax a bit. Mom and Dad are so tickled to have their grandson finally close by. Jim started his new job at UPS on Monday and so far thinks it will be a good change. I have been relaxing and getting familiar with the new surroundings. I can't start work until I receive my Idaho license. It's weird.. they don't even want to meet with me until I have that. oh well. Guess I'll enjoy my vacation.:)
Bryce is loving the country life. He loves to crawl all around the 1.5 acres of land. He laughs at the cows, and chases the dogs. It's so cute every morning at breakfast he looks out the window and calls for the dogs. My parents have two lab dogs. Bucky likes to lick Bryce's face and Skeeter likes to try to steal the pacifier. Bryce now says Doggy and it's very clear too.
well that's the update for now. I will post pictures once I can find my camera and a moment to take pictures. The house here is much bigger than ours and so it is a full days job keeping an eye on Bryce!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment