My friend Angel tagged me to answer these questions. What a fun thing to do!
Five things on my to-do list today (for Saturday)
1. Go to the bank and put in stimulus check (yeah!!)
2. Go for a walk on the greenbelt
3. Go shopping for birthday gifts
4. Fill out medical release form and fax it to Evergreen.
5. Get car and me licensed and registered in Idaho
Snacks I enjoy
1. Cinnamon rolls or bagels
2. Granola bars
3. Ice cream or smoothies
4. Milk with oreos in it-so yummy and you get chocolate milk afterwards:)
5. Mocha and any kind of pastry or cake
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Give money to missionaries and Christian organizations
2. Buy a house or two and pay them off
3. Buy a Lexus Rx 350
4. Have a mother's helper and housekeeper
5. Buy a yacht and sail the coast
Places I have lived Oh boy this will be fun
1. Beijing, China
2. Sydney, Australia
3. Vienna, Austria
4. American Samoa
5. Bangkok, Thailand
6. Redmond,Woodinville, Bellevue,and Lynnwood, Washington
7. Now Nampa, Idaho
I've travelled to many more countries though. :)
Bad habits I have
1. Biting my nails
2. Being lazy
3. Stress eating
4. Being disorganized with papers
5. Starting laundry but not finishing it
Jobs I have held
1. Pet store
2. Nanny
3. LaPetite Academy Daycare
4. Occupational Therapist Assistant
5. Nursing Assistant
I now tag : Shiloh,Debbie and Emily :)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love your answers! Esp. the yacht idea! :)
Thats a big to-do list.
In all our years, I do not believe I have ever seen you bite your nails. Is that new?
Well Jon, I only really bite them when I'm nervous...so I guess I'm never nervous around you. :)
Post a Comment