I know it's late but I finally have a quiet moment to myself to write this and download the pictures of Bryce's first birthday. Unlike most people I was not big into 1st birthday parties and then with moving it was too much to do a party. I did make cupcakes and just had a quiet family celebration. Jim's parents came over with a gift and joined us for cupcakes. Bryce had a great time with his tunnel and roll toy from His Oma and Opa. He also enjoyed his new books on CD from Grandma and Grandpa. But I think the cupcake was his favorite and the sugar rush didn't last long. :) thankfully I might add.
Here are some great pictures of his first birthday and cupcake experience. Dad, notice what bib Bryce is wearing? He picked it out himself when I held out two. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment