
It's been a while since I did a thankful Thursday. My best friend reminded me it was Thursday and she was looking forward to what I was thankful for. It was a good challenge that I should look every day for something to be thankful for and focus on the good rather than the tough situation at hand. So after hours of thinking and praying God would show me some blessings He has given me this week this is what I came up with.
1. I'm thankful for this new adventure to meet new people and spread God's love to them.
2. I'm thankful for parents who love us and want to help us save money while we settle in by letting us live with them.
3. I'm thankful for Bryce who seems to have settled in his new home and makes me smile every day.
4. I'm thankful for a roof over my head, even if it is not my own and I have to share my space.
5. I'm thankful for a loving God who is patient with me.
6. I'm thankful for my job interview tomorrow with a company that I really want to work for.
7. I'm thankful for the wind and how it reminds us to slow down and remember God is in control.
8. I'm thankful for internet and phones that allow me to stay connected with those I love.
9. I'm thankful for this new life inside of me even if he keeps me up all night with his squirming.
10. I'm thankful for a husband who works hard to provide for his family and puts life into perspective for me.
and just cause I'm on a roll....
11. I'm thankful that Jim is patient with me when my emotions seem to be all over the place.
12. I'm thankful that I am able to find some relief from my sciatica pain by stretching.

No comments:
Post a Comment