Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snuggles and Cuddles day 2

Well, I guess I spoke too soon. Now I've got it and Jim is coming down with it. We are one sick and miserable family. I thought moms had some sort of super power to care for sick family members and not get sick. That's how it seemed to me when I was growing up.hmmm..maybe it's because I'm pregnant. It must dilute my powers as a mom or something.

Bryce was doing better yesterday but today he's sleeping a lot and doesn't want to even play. He just lays on the floor with his ducky or wants to be held.

I started throwing up last night but today I have managed to keep food down and I even have an appetite. Jim is complaining of a head ache and shoulders being achy. He also doesn't have an appetite. I'm kinda glad I made the roast dinner yesterday when he could enjoy it. It's one of his favorites I make. :)

On a happier note, I was thinking last night that I'm 20 weeks today and if I give birth early like Bryce at 37weeks I have only 15 more weeks left! This pregnancy is going by so fast. Aside from the 3-4 weeks morning sickness and the fact my clothes are starting to be a bit tight, I don't even feel pregnant!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick!! I remember having a nasty bug when I was pregnant with Ethan. It was horrible!

I can't believe you're already 20 weeks! Your pregnancy IS flying by! You're only 7 weeks behind me! I was thinking just today that if I only make it to 37 weeks like everyone says, that's only 10 more weeks for me!! WOW!

Take care and get some rest!