Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 3 or 4 of sickness

Just when I thought everyone was doing better..it struck again!
I took Bryce to the doctor yesterday thinking he might be dehydrated and just wanted peace of mind he was alright. The doctor said he was very well hydrated and looked good. She said it looked as though the bug was almost gone and I was doing a great job. (always good to hear as a new mom) and he WAS doing better. He was playing and eating and being fairly normal except tired a lot.

Then today at lunch he didn't want to eat much. He refused graham crackers (one of his favorite snacks), wouldn't take a bottle and then tonight he threw up again. Twice before bed and had the diarrhea all day.

I was doing great today and actually had energy and was hungry all the time. Now tonight I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. Jim was doing great today too. He had an appetite and was feeling good. Now he's complaining of feeling bloated and upset tummy.

Will this bug EVER leave our home???!!!

At least while the energy lasted I finished the laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, mopped the floors, and cleaned the bathroom. Maybe that was too much for one day?? oh well.

No comments: