Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bryce turns 3!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYCE!!!!!
Time has flown so fast for me. I can't believe 3 years ago I started this blog to show off my new little bundle of joy named Bryce! It has been more challenging and more fun/rewarding than I thought. I have truly loved being a mom and look forward to many more years of motherhood.

For Bryce's 3rd birthday I thought it would be fun to drive me and the kids to WA to celebrate with those grandparents, aunts uncles and friends. i am daily amazed at Bryce's memory and the people he remembers. He was just 13 mths old when we moved to Idaho but he remembers his friends from nursery, family members we see less often, and places we went. He was totally excited with having a party in WA. The drive over was pretty rough for me only because the kids were restless and the more stops I made to let them run around the worse it got. The last stop Grant threw a big screaming fit and kept signing and saying all done when I put him in the car. It was so sad and frustrating. The time there with family and friends was priceless and we had such a good time. As always we had a hard time leaving everyone. The drive home was much easier and less screaming. :) I think they were too tired to care after the packed 3.5 days of fun. :)
Here are some pictures of our time. Also upon coming home Bryce is completely potty trained and proud to help teach his brother. Grant is also growing up and is now in a toddler bed. The first few nights were rough as he is a busy sleeper and kept falling out. Last night was much better so maybe he's getting the hang of it. :)


No comments: