Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer has begun



Summer is in full force here. The weather is getting warmer though I wish it would stay consistently warm. (not sunny and hot one day then cold and raining the next). I know it's summer though, because of all the plans for vacation. Oh and all the weddings coming up!

Our first vacation was back to Seattle for a week. Unlike the last few times we made sure we had lots of time to sleep in, relax and have family time. We didn't cram everything in. Some highlights of the trip were: Visiting family, the Seattle Aquarium, visiting some great friends, a double date with my sister and brother in law, and spending the day with my sister (no kids:) After that we took a mini trip to McCall where Jim had to work a few days (we stayed with him in the hotel) then we joined some friends in the cabin.

Next up Jim leaves for North Carolina next week. His best friend Joel is getting married and he's the best man. I wanted to go so bad but it didn't work out for me to go for financial and child care reasons. I'm bummed I'll miss out but will hopefully get some pictures. While he's gone my dad is having his 60th birthday and it's going to be a big party. That will be fun!
Then in July I get to go away for the weekend and go to my friend Angela's wedding. Then in
September my brother gets married. We hopefully will go as a family to that one. Then back to Seattle for Brick Con. ( a big Lego convention that Jim builds something and enters it in the contest.) Here are a few pictures of the last trip to Seattle

No comments: