Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We serve a God of healing!

So, for those of you who have asked here is the update on my oldest son Bryce. I took him to the doctor for his 18 month check up and the doctor was very concerned about this "dense spot" on his right abdomen. He requested we get an ultrasound and if that didn't show anything we'd need to get a CT scan. This kinda freaked us out so we asked for prayer. Prayer works!

Today I took Bryce in for his follow up visit with his pediatrician. He told us the ultrasound was normal and so was his urine test. This was hard for him to believe but at the same time he was glad there was nothing wrong. He examined Bryce and determined it was just stool traveling through his colon and as he got rid of it the dense spot got lower. So he got a clean bill of health and we were told no other tests were needed. Yeah! Praise the Lord!

Now we just need to get passed the teething! He's getting 4 teeth now 2 on top and 2 on bottom. Then we should be done until his 2 year molars. For the first time Bryce has accepted the frozen teething rings and has been chomping vigorously on it!

For other news, we had a fun playgroup at my fiend Heather's house on Tuesday. She has them every Tuesday but the was the first time we were able to attend. It was nice to get out of the house and visit with other moms, however I felt bad for Bryce. He wanted to play with the other kids but couldn't do the stairs fast enough. There was a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Then Grant and another girl the same age as him. So Bryce got frustrated a lot. Poor guy.

Well, the cinnamon rolls are done I better get them put away before I eat them all! I've been having a terrible sweets craving!

I know Grandma and Debbie.. I'll put pictures up next time! I got a great one of Bryce helping make brownies and one of Grant cooing at his image in the mirror. TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

God is awesome!! I'm glad things are great!!! i'll be watching for my photo's lol
:)