Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 months old


I can't believe Grant is already 2 months old! He is growing so fast. He has started to sleep 5 hours at night and is awake more during the day. He is cooing and babbling now and has the most adorable smile that lights up his entire face. He doesn't have a dimple like Bryce but has more of a crooked smile. I tried getting a picture of it but every time he saw the camera it disappeared. My mom got one though so I'll have to get it from her and post it.
Grant also is rolling tummy to back and is working hard at rolling back to tummy. He loves watching his big brother and smiles when he hears or sees him. It's adorable. Yesterday I was doing laundry and Bryce found a clean wash cloth which he took over to Grant. Then he pretended to "wash" his little brother. Again I missed a good picture. I'm thinking I need to wear the camera around my neck so I can catch these pictures. :)

Today the boys are over at their Oma and Opa's house for a few hours so I could get my hair cut. The hairdresser I want though is not working today and my other hair dresser I've been recommended doesn't come in until 1 which is too late for me. Oh well....I'm using the time to get other things done. It is so nice to have my parents close by and them asking to take the boys for me. Thanks mom and dad!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

you will have to post a picture of your hair cut. it looks very pretty n ow. Can't believe Grant is 2 months where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

It's exciting to have the grandbabies nearby and be able to just come on over and play! We love it.
Oma