
After having Bryce at 37 weeks and 1 day I feel like this is the never ending pregnancy! I was so sure I would be early again, in fact the doctor seemed to agree. There are some women who really enjoy being pregnant...I am not one of them. I enjoy having the baby and all the after stuff but the pregnancy itself gets old at about 20 weeks for me.
At my last OB appointment this past yesterday I was 3.5 cm dilated and she said my cervix is ready to go. She said anytime this week. I'm hoping tonight is the night! I'm so done with the braxton hicks, not being able to sleep, unable to move, can't reach my feet, hungry all the time, and having to pee all the time! And I'm REALLY DONE with people touching my belly!!!! I can't stand that! or the nickname Prego. (I'm not spaghetti sauce!)
Can I be done now ... please???

1 comment:
Sorry the pregnancy feels never ending! That's positive that you're 3.5 cm. dialated already! I'm sure he'll be here before you know it! Did you settle on Grant for the name?
Post a Comment