Thursday, August 7, 2008
Little Spud Arrives!
Jim, here posting for Cheryl while she feeds the new little guy. Grant Robert Lovett was born August the 7th, year of our Lord 2008. He was 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long. Cheryl had a harder time with this labor and delivery. She was 17 hours from water breaking to delivery versus 8 the last time around. Plus there were a few challenges with being in a different hospital with a different doctor she had to overcome. She was very brave and did a great job. Here are some early photos.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
congrats!!!! He is soooo darling! ~hugs n kisses~
Congratulations! I was wondering when you commented on my blog and said "Grant". I was thinking "Did Cheryl have her baby?". I'm super happy for you! Sorry to hear that your delivery was rougher than last time around! He's a darling little cutie pie! Enjoy being mommy to 2!
Josh swears it is bryce! hehe i can't believe he is here! Can i have your address please?
Cheryl! Geez, no email...no phone call, I finally tracked down your little blog and hear this amazing news! I'm so happy for you and Jim!:) Hope all is going well. Send me an email girl, let's catch up.
Tristan
Happy birth-day! :-) He looks really cute!
Awwww!! He's precious!! Congratulations!!
He's so little! I had a twin bigger than that! LOL! He's almost the same size that Andrew was (6lbs, 5oz).
Congrats again!
Post a Comment