Friday, August 22, 2008

First batch of company



The first week home from the hospital we had Jim's parents and sister in town from Seattle. They drove their camper out to see the boys. It was a good visit and Bryce loved having Aunt Mary's undivided attention.

We gave them a tour of our little town of Nampa and showed them where Jim works in Boise. We also took them to the Boondocks which is a family fun center with putt putt golf, laser tag, arcade, and other things. This was Grant's first trip out in public that was not to the doctor. :) He did great although I had a melt down. I was still getting used to nursing him and was having trouble keeping him awake in the heat.

All in all it was a good visit. This week my sister and brother in law are in town for the weekend to help celebrate my mom's birthday (Aug. 18th). Their visit was a surprise to mom. :) I will post more pictures of the visit later on.

Here are pictures of Grandma and Grandpa's visit. (Aunt Mary too). They left him a new bike but were unable to see him ride it as he was napping when they left. (a much needed nap I must add too.)




No comments: