Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gearing up for Christmas!




Wow! It's been a while since I updated this. Sorry for such the delay. It has been crazy busy here. With Jim working late hours because of peak season for UPS and me working and then lots of Christmas parties, I haven't had really any down time. Plus with the crazy flood we had here I couldn't get out for two days and so spent that time getting the Christmas decorations out and decorating!

Bryce has changed a lot since Christmas. He now can crawl on all fours although still prefers the camocrawl. He can also get into a sitting position on his own and pull up on furniture. He seems to be in a hurry to grow up! I wish he'd slow down.

He talks alot more and understands what you say to him. He has a very bright look on his face. With Jim being gone a lot we have started doing story time with Daddy when he is home in time for putting Bryce to bed. The both love the time together and I get a break :)

For Christmas this year we will be staying local. Christmas Eve day both Jim and I are working but only half days and so the afternoon we will spend just the three of us. Then go to my extended family party and in the evening go to the candlelight service at church. Christmas day has become a tradition to spend with Jim's family so we will do that again this year. I just hope they are ready for a crawling explorer who no longer likes to be held all the time! But then Grandma knows how much he moves seeing as how she watches him while I work.

I try to get out and walk every day but some days are harder. Bryce loves to be outside and look at all the cars and people. He gets a big grin on his face and sits at the edge of his seat to soak it all in. He loves dogs I've discovered. I thought it was just my parents' but he got all excited and reached out for a maltese my friend had and another friend's lab. He's still not a big fan of cats and clings to me or cries when he sees one.

Here's a few pictures of out latest adventures.

Here's the flood of 2007 This is looking down our street towards 24th str (our main drag out)




He loves his Tupperware and scatters it all over the floor!

No comments: