Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!


Now that Bryce is eight months he spends more time climbing up to standing! He loves climbing mounds of clothes and taking all my folded laundry and throwing them around. He has to keep moving but still likes to cuddle with mommy.(I soak that up because I know there will be a time when that will end) He can crawl on all fours (though he often chooses not to) and can sit up on his own now. Let's what else is new with my little guy? Oh he waves hello and says: "hi", mama, dada, ba, and occasionally "okay". He is working on saying "papa", and "t" sounds.

We are wishing you all a wonderful Christmas as we in together with family and friends to celebrate Christ's birth.
Merry Christmas!

Bryce and his buddy Savannah at his first Christmas party.

Ok Mommy, let's go!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

your family picture is wonderful! I think you should have that one printed up! I miss you and hope you are having a wonderful christmas!

Emily said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas!