
Bryce is going on 7 months now and is so much fun to watch. He seems to be growing right before my eyes sometimes. He has picked up speed with his creeping or camocrawl and has started to get up on his knees more each time. We have a corner in the TV room that has all his stuff and a shelf with his toys. One of his favorite things to do is to pull all the toys off the shelf and spread them around.. then he goes in circles spending a little time with each toy. It cracks me up! He's started to understand the word "no" and obeys.( for now.. we'll see how long that lasts ;) )
He's begun solid foods now such as vegetables and fruits. He loves his food! I have to be careful because he will take his cereal over milk. This is not good because he is still suppose to be getting most of his nourishment from mommy's milk. He's just too eager to grow up and I'm not ready for that!
I was pretty sad to find out that the overalls and shirt my cousin Maike sent from Germany are for summer. She got 6-9months but they are suppose to be shorts and so he will never wear them. The weather here during his 6-9months is too cold to be wearing shorts. I did put him in them just so I could see them on him and take pictures. He looked so cute!
Here's few pictures for you all. I am finding I am taking less these days.. he is too fast for me sometimes.

Here he is in his German overall shorts. They look more like capris on him.

Bryce loves chasing his ball around the room. It also makes a great teether!
Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment