Bryce has figured out how to roll over. He was already able to go tummy to back but now he has got back to tummy down. He rolls all over the room now! it fun to watch and he is much happier. If a toy gets out of reach he just rolls to it. He also gets up on his hands and knees now but then gets a look on his face like "ok now what do I do?" I know crawling will be coming before I know it!
My mom came for a visit this month for my cousin's wedding. That was a fun visit. This was the first wedding that Bryce decided he had something to say. The last ones he was quiet for but not Andrea's! Marlies and Dave came over for dinner as well which was a fun visit.
In a couple of weeks Jim and I hope to start some home remodeling. We want to put in a pass through to our kitchen. Jim is excited to do the work himself. He enjoys working with his hands and I love seeing him with tools in his hands! I just hope it doesn't end up like his parents house...never done.
Here are some new pictures for your enjoyment.
Bryce with Oma

Bryce with OmaOma (great Grandma)

Bryce playing with both Omas

Auntie M (Marlies) and Bryce

The little thief stole my granola bar!

When you don't have a playpen you create one


1 comment:
Omi and OmiOmi liked looking at the pictures! Bryce looks very happy in his playpen. Thanks for posting. A rainbow always follows a rainshower and you will find joy again in your work as you get adjusted. We love you.
Post a Comment