
I can't believe Bryce is going to be half a year old already! It is absolutely unreal how fast time goes. A friend told me not to blink or he will be in school. It's like that song from Kenny Chesney "Don't blink" :
Don't blink
Just like that
You're six years old and you take a nap
And you wake up and you're twenty-five
And your high school sweetheart becomes your wife
Don't blink
You just might miss your babies growin' like mine did
Turnin' into moms and dads
Next thing you know
Your better half of fifty years is there in bed
And you're prayin' God takes you instead
Trust me friend
A hundred years goes faster than you think
(So) don't blink
Bryce has been alot of fun this month. I think my favorite age is five months so far. His personality is really showing and it is so cool to watch him learn. He now is eating cereal for three meals and loves it. I also gave him a sippy cup just to see what he would do with it and well... looks like he knows.

He loves his cup and I think it feels good on his sore gums. Yes.. he's teething.:( poor kid. His nose has been running like a faucet and he's chomping down on everything!
Bryce has also become mobile. No, he doesn't crawl yet. He rolls and he scoots using his arms to pull himself to where he wants to be. It looks kinda like a camo crawl and he's fast!!! I have to be one step ahead of him when he's on the floor. Jim better get those baby locks installed soon! It won't be long before I'm chasing him around the house.
Here's a few pictures of what our little munchkin has been up to.

Diggin' in to his toy basket

Sporting his fleece thing from Germany...already too small:(

Mommy and Bryce at the Lego convention in Seattle

2 comments:
Oh how I love to look at these pictures and read all about what has been happening. Yes, don't blink! Before you no it, there will be a wedding. Love you , Mom
No.. not a wedding!! we are suppose to have a break! :) I know what you mean though. I love having a little boy. He makes my day so worth getting up for!
Post a Comment