Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring is here













It has been a long time since I've blogged. To all my blog followers I'm sorry. We have lost the cable to our camera so I haven't been able to put up pictures. Well then I discovered I could just put the card in the actual computer and do it that way. That never occurred to me before because my laptop doesn't have that option, but my laptop hasn't been used in a while since it is SOOOO slow to load anything.
This month Jim and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. Though it hasn't always been bliss we are still very much in love with each other and enjoy being married.
Flowers are blooming and the weather is getting warmer here. Aside from the allergies I love this time of year. It gives me hope after a long winter season. :)

Bryce and Grant are about the same size and weight. Grant has from day one been slightly more in weight and a couple inches shorter and has continued that trend. Bryce is learning all sorts of new things. He has figured out how to pedal a bike although it's not his favorite thing. He is learning to pump his legs when swinging. He can kick throw and almost catch a ball. He loves singing and already has a little girlfriend at church named Carmen. He comes home and tells me he likes Carmen and likes to give her lots of hugs. So cute! He is learning to play board games and games like hide n seek, duck duck goose, and tag.
Grant is learning to talk and sign. He is getting better at both each day. He loves being outside or in the tub. He has learned how to catch and throw a ball and can almost kick it too. He loves to go down slides and climb stairs or ladders.
Jim is busy with work but is loving spending more time with the boys now that it's light longer. I enjoy watching them play and having a little break.
Here are a few pictures of our favorite activities.

No comments: