Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is here!

It's beginning to look like Christmas at our house. Both boys enjoyed putting the tree up and Bryce got to help decorate this year. He really enjoyed that and is loving the Christmas music as well. I think like me Christmas is their favorite. Both boys (although mostly Bryce) helped Jim putt lights on the house. Every time we see a house with lights and yard figures Bryce says" That house is decorated mommy! Look at that one!" I decided this year I was going to take the boys to as many festive events as possible. This season is always hard for me as Jim has to work long days and can't take vacation. So.. I stay busy. Last year I started the tradition of make a plate of fudge and cookies to pass out to our neighbors. Bryce really enjoyed it and this year Grant is able to help as well. As for local festive events we saw the tree lightening in the city square, met Santa and Mrs. Claus, and went to the Living Nativity play. I'm still planning on going to the festival of trees, winter carnival and a drive around neighborhoods looking at lights. I love this time of year!

I would love to post pictures of the Nativity and Tree lightening but I can't find my cable to the camera to download the pics. As soon as I find it I will post the pictures.

No comments: