Wow! It has been over a month since I've written and now October is almost gone. September and October have been busy for us. End of September we took a trip back to Wa to work on some house stuff, go to the Lego convention Jim was in, and visit family and friends and relax. It was good visit and was great to have time relax. October I was busy with work, MOPs at church and Bible study. This year I decided not to go to the pumpkin patch but to get pumpkins from Mom's garden. I think that was more fun. Grant has an obsession with pumpkins and a bigger patch might have overwhelmed him. He loves pumpkins and gets so excited when he finds one. He even helped carry his to the car :) Bryce enjoyed putting faces on the pumpkin and that's about it this year. (I'm unable to get those pictures off my phone..can't find the cable. Will post them later.)Happy Harvest everyone! Here are the boys in their harvest outfits. They are so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment