I haven't done this in a while so I thought I would start it up again. So without further ado...
what I'm thankful for:
1) My boys are happy and healthy.
2) I have a hard working and loving husband who I am deeply in love with. (Thanks Babe!)
3) I haven't HAD to work since we moved here but am able to work a little for fun.
4) We have terrific Christian Landlord/landlady.
5) We live in a very friendly and helpful community.
6) I have a great friend here in Idaho that encourages, loves, and helps me.
7) We have a house we are renting, though it may be a little small at times, it's our place and I love it.
8) We have an awesome support system of friends and family.
9) My kids make me laugh every day.
10) Bryce loves to pray, read his Bible and sing to Jesus. so precious!

No comments:
Post a Comment