Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random thoughts





I know I have not updated the blog in a while. My computer got full of bugs or viruses and Jim is trying to get it fixed..which he did but now it does not know how to get connected to internet...gotta love technology!

Thanksgiving for us was pretty quiet. My parents went to Oklahoma to my grandmas so we took care of the dogs. Jim was busy at work and could not get time off so his parents and sister came to visit us from Washington. It was a good visit. We enjoyed thanksgiving day at my parents house where there was more oven and space (and that's where the in laws were staying . we don't have enough room at our house).

Now we are getting ready for Christmas. My favorite time of year. I just love the lights, carols, food, and snow. This year I am wishing for a white Christmas. I love snow!! I'm a skier and wish for snow every year. One day I hope to take the boys up and teach them to ski.

I can't believe it is only 14 days to my birthday. Jim is already up to something as he asked me to get a baby sitter for that night. I have one all lined up and am curious to know his plans. (he won't share them with me though.) Each year I have to do the math to figure out my age. Does anyone else forget how old they are?? I lost track after 25. :(

Well the boys are up and I need to get them ready to go out to do errands.

here's a couple pics for your enjoyment.

No comments: