Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Monday can't trust that day..

Have you ever had one of those days you wish you could just redo? Today is my day. It started off good. Bryce woke up happy and rested. We enjoyed a nice breakfast together. Then Grant woke up happy and for once didn't spit up everywhere after I him. I thought hmm.. this is going to be a good day. Then every thing went sour. Bryce dumped out every toy he has, got into the cables (again), the phone kept ringing, Grant spat up every where and I ran out of cloths to catch it, and then the icing on my cake.... I ran an entire box of kleenex through the wash! You know how annoying it is when you don't catch a kleenex in a pocket and find bits all over the clothes? Well imagine that ten times worse and also finding bits of wet cardboard everywhere! I'm scared to open the dryer and see what I missed there.

So you are probably wondering how I didn't see the kleenex box. Well...it fell in the washer last night..I'm not in the habit of looking in the washer before putting clothes in because it is rarely left open! So there you have it. My day and it's only 2 pm!

I need a nap or a nice grande Mocha!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

I'll send you a virtual mocha!

Debbie said...

did you have a better day today? I sure hope so ;)