I got a new car!!! Never thought I'd ever drive a minivan but I'm enjoying it. It was time to give up my little 2 door gold car and get something a little more family appropriate. Jim bargained a good deal on it and we are enjoying it. Bryce loves the fact that he can see out his own window and I'm loving the fact that the stroller fits in the truck and I still have room; as well as the fact that I don't have to bend down to put Bryce or the new one in their car seats.
So Good-bye Sandy. Thanks for the great four years we had!! :)

Here's my new wheels: It has decent gas mileage and drives oh so smoothly!

2 comments:
Yeah, for Mommy mobiles! I'm sure I'll be getting mine before too long!
Take it off any sweet jumps?
Post a Comment