
I know I'm a day late. Thursday was a bit crazy for me. Bryce was very clingy to me as his gums hurt and we had lots of errands to run. Now that I have a few minutes before I go and pick up my Grandma(Oma) I thought I'd share what I'm thankful for this week.
1) I'm thankful for Bryce waking up each morning and is content to talk to his stuffed animals until I can crawl out of bed to get him.
2) I'm thankful for friends and family that help me out by watching Bryce so I can work and for time Jim and I can spend together.
3) I'm thankful for family that care about each other and work together to take care of one member who made need it.. Like Oma with her eye surgeries.
4) I'm thankful for God's provision for us.
5) I'm thankful for 8 hours of sleep every night!
6) I'm thankful Jim got a new water filter and hooked it up so we can have clean water to drink.
7) I'm thankful for a great Bible study group that meets at our house and all the things we learn from each other.
8) I'm thankful for a car that works and is reliable even if it is cumbersome to get Bryce in and out of with only two doors.
9) I'm thankful for the 2 dozen Tulips Jim brought home for me yesterday just because he loves me!
10) I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who loves to take care of me and takes care of things when I have a headache and go to bed at 7:30!

1 comment:
that is the most darling picture of him. i love it
Deb
Post a Comment