A friend of a friend of mine started thankful Thursdays and I thought it was great idea. So this week I'm joining in. :)
1)I'm thankful that Bryce loves me so much he barrels into me when he sees me.
2) I'm thankful Bryce still takes two naps and I can get some rest too.
3) I'm thankful for Jim who works so hard to provide for us.
4) I'm thankful I married my best friend and we have grown more and more in love.
5) I'm thankful that Jim ,even after a long day at work, still wants to help me around the house so I can rest.
6) I'm thankful for friends who loan me clothes for Bryce.
7) I'm thankful I am 11 weeks and have only one more week until the morning sickness will go away!
8) I'm thankful the Lord has provided for us while I haven't been able to work.
9) I'm thankful for the roof over my head even though everything under it is in udder caos.
10) I'm thankful Bryce is sleeping through the night and doesn't get up for the day until 8.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am thankful for you!, for Bryce, for Jim, for the life within you, and especially thankful Jesus loves us no matter what, and carries us through life, and provides all that we can be thankful for. Great idea, this Thankful Thursday. Love, Mom
It is Thursday again, and I am thankful that you got your letter and you may be moving over here! Love, Mom
Post a Comment