
It's been a while since I updated and I had a free moment so I thought I would share a little. I am doing ok with the pregnancy. I have finally adjusted to the idea of another little one joining our family. I am estimated to be due around August 21st but since Bryce came early the nurse said to anticipate closer to the end of July. I still have morning sickness but fortunately it is not anything like I had with Bryce. I haven't been able to work for a couple of weeks because the smells would send me running to the bathroom. I hope to start back the second week of February. God has again been providing for us as we are down to one income again. It just blows my mind how God takes such good care of us. It gives me goosebumps when I look at our finances and how on paper it doesn't make sense yet all our bills are being paid and there is still money left over! I know it is God! There's nothing else that can explain that.
Bryce keeps me entertained these days. He is turning into a very independent little boy. He follows me all over the house and gives me hugs when I sit down with him. He loves to rough play and be chased. He is a good napper again and sleeps 12 hours at night! He had his 9 month well baby check on Tuesday and is now 17 pounds 6 oz. Every time I go to the doctor he tells me I have a perfect little boy. :) He still nurses in the morning but then has bottles the rest of the day. At first I was sad about that but then once I realized how much flexibility it gives me and how much happier he is, I don't mind so much. I can leave him easier and go have a girls night or date night with Jim. Both of which have been very missed!

No comments:
Post a Comment