Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Totally fun!

Here's a little video clip of Bryce. He is such a morning person. Today he woke up and just babbled and screeched in his bed until I got him. Then again when I put him in the living room. Of course once I got the camera he was less talkative..but I did get some on tape!

For those of you that don't know (or haven't gotten a call from me ;)I'm selling Mary Kay cosmetics as a way to provide extra income and stay home with Bryce. I really am enjoying it and loving the products. (check my website for more on that!) I got two boxes today of new products I had ordered. Bryce was a very big help for Mommy and loved the box.. who needs toys?

I guess once a therapist always a therapist. Always thinking sensory and development!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soo cool, and I love the video. Thanks for
doing that. It makes being far away easier.

Cheryl said...

You are very welcome, Mom. I have fun doing it. I started this blog as way for family far away to still feel apart of his growing up. I like the video idea. It adds life I think.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

Those are funny videos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! He's very entertaining I think.