Monday, June 4, 2007

Long awaited shower

The weather here in Washington has been gorgeous! Sunny and upper 80's. Bryce and I are loving being outside.

Yesterday we had our baby shower that was originally scheduled for April 21st, but Bryce was born on the 20th. Poor Kendra had to reschedule 3 times. Thank you Kendra for sticking it out and being flexible! I must say it was more fun with Bryce there. I enjoyed seeing everyone and passing Bryce around. Two of Bryce's great grandmas were there as well a grandma and several aunts and cousins. I must say though that Bryce and I have been
spoiled with our A/C in our house. It was so warm that day but we all managed to have fun and enjoy each other's company. Here are some pictures from the shower as well as from the weekend.


Bryce with his Nana and OmaOma (great grandmas)


All the great grandmas and grandma with Bryce

Bryce and cousin Andrea relaxing together

Hangin' outside with Aunt Bev

Hangin' out with mommy by the pond in our back yard


Fascinated by the waterfall in our pond


Playing with Daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures! I'm glad you had fun :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool bad idea to share your son's pictures with us with a blogging tool. I can't wait to see the little guy at the reunion! Woohoo, yeah!