
I know you all are thinking that it's been a while since this has been updated...well Bryce has kept Mommy very busy! He has started rolling this passed month so when I put him on his tummy seconds later he's on his back! He just kicks and laughs and coos! He loves being on the floor as long as someone occasionally talks to him.
Bryce got his first shots on Tuesday. He was such a trooper at the doctor. He just smiled and talked while we waited for the doctor and then with the nurse. He didn't like the shots much but did fine with them. The next few days he just slept all day and hardly ate. Now he's back to his normal self. :)
Here's some new pictures of my little cutie pie. He's so entertaining!
Cuddling with Joel (Jim's best friend)
If I can't go outside, I love to just look through the window and dream that I'm out there
Such a content and mischievous look... "What can I get away with next?"
And the best of all! The big grin! I love that smile.....aah such a happy boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment