Monday, November 1, 2010

Allergy Laser treatments-day 5

Today marks half way done on my laser treatments. I had my fifth treatment today. After the last treatment I went to play group as usual. My friend has cats and dogs, and for those of you who know they are the worst for me! Normally I could last a couple of hours before my allergies flared up. This time, 15min. Not good. I also felt completely wiped out and had a hard time sleeping. When my symptoms continued up to thursday I cancelled my next one for fear my asthma would get flared up. (I hate the nebulizer treatments so I never let my asthma get that bad.)

This time the Dr. did a booster treatment to help my body desensitize. After this one I felt my energy return and didn't really have a problem. I went back to the cats and dogs and had no problem what-so- ever. It was so nice not to be a sneezing snotty mess. I even was fine after leaving the house. (in the past I had most my reactions after leaving then house.)

So another success. :)

No comments: