Friday, February 20, 2009

Good news bad news and just because news


So we'll start with the bad news and work our way back to the positive because I like ending on a good note. Yesterday Bryce and I had a dentist appointment, the very first one for Bryce. I was a bit nervous of what to do with Bryce while I had my teeth cleaned and checked but the hygienist there were great with him. They provided him with a couple coloring books, paper, crayons and took him on a tour of the place. He loved it! She even let him touch and look at the tools and push buttons. Anyway the bad news was that I have my first ever cavity and have to go back to have it filled. The dentist also said Bryce has a serious overbite and would need braces at age 6! poor kid.
When we got home I needed some positives and sooooo.. When Jim got home I had him get my wedding dress down for me. I am going to be in a wedding fashion show at church tomorrow and so I had to see if it would fit. And I was pleasantly surprised that it fits perfectly! After five years and 2 kids I still fit in my dress!! Yeahaw! Those pilates and baby ups have really helped!!!

The random news is that we are planning to put our Seattle house on the market in April or may and really hope it sells. This would help our finances and make it possible for us to buy here in Idaho. I am dying to paint and decorate more and make our home our home!

Well that's about it. A quick update on the boys: Bryce will be 2 in April which I can't believe. He is in a toddler bed now and enjoys being able to get in and out himself. Sometimes this causes problems. He and Grant share a room now and have a system. Grant pulls the bumper of his crib down and Bryce shoves toys in for him and they laugh and play. Grant is 6 months and is all over the place now. His favorite thing is to play what ever Bryce is playing with and quite often you will hear Bryce yell "NO GANT! NO NO! Mama!!!!" It's both funny and cute.

The boys are up from good naps so I better go. Here are a few 6 month pics of Grant for your enjoyment. My friend Tammy does a great job.

No comments: