Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Been way too long


It has been over a month since I last updated all my adoring fans about our family and life in Idaho. I'm sorry for that. It is quite the juggling act with tow little ones and by the end of the day all I want to do is veg with my hubby and then go to bed.

We had a great Christmas with my parents and a couple of their friends. Bryce really enjoyed the present opening and all the lights. Everywhere we went he had to have the Christmas lights on all day. Grant loved the lights but mostly being held and cuddled. I will try to post pictures soon. It takes so long to load them up on here that I have to do it in the evenings when I have more time. However if you'd like to see them sooner you can find me on Facebook and I have them posted there. (Cheryl LaBass Lovett)
After Christmas it was mostly getting back on schedule. Grant started eating cereal two times a day and LOVES it. That kid will eat all day if you let him! Bryce enjoyed giving Grant the first two bites which was totally adorable to watch. He'd say :Gant open!" He can't say "r"'s yet so it's Gant.
Middle of January Grant started scooting forward, camo crawl like Bryce did. It was cute and he was much happier being able to get the toys he wanted. I've joined a women's bible study at church and am thouroughly enjoying the study on Esther. I also have been going to a play group every tuesday at my friend Heather's house. She has become like my best friend here. who would have known swim lessons would have been a good thing in so many ways? (getting my 8 month pregnant self out of the triple digit summer weather, Bryce learned to love cold water as well as warm and made a friend, I made such a great friend as well.)
This brings us up to this past weekend. My sister and brother in law came to Idaho to celebrate her 30th birthday. It was a great visit. My mom baby sat the boys for 9 hours while the rest of us Skied! Thank you mom! WE also went out to dinner, bowling, and had a great game of monopoly. It was a good visit. Bryce loved spending time with his aunt "Emmy" and uncle "Davy". Bryce is starting to use sentences and also transitioned into a big boy bed. :) He is so proud of it and it takes him now an hour to get to sleep as he's so excited. Also Grant moved out of the office into his and Bryce's room to his crib. He now sleeps through the night and any sounds Bryce makes and vice versa. It has been great finally getting them both in their own room. Yee haw! So life is good here. We got our vacation planned for the year as Jim gets 3 weeks and has to decide in January. We have decided this year since we are not planning on a baby we are actually going to have some vacations! Some as a family and one just the two of us. I am so looking forward to that!

Here's a couple of pictures of this weekend. more to follow later.

No comments: